Saturday, March 18, 2017

31

31 and feeling older than ever. HAHA! I think I have hit the point where bdays aren't that exciting anymore. My family did do dinner and a cake for me and I loved that! Blake was also great at blowing out the candles with me.



I usually do this for Blake... thought it might be fun to do for me as well.

At 31....
  • I am on my 7th year of teaching.
  • I am currently the Team Parent for Blake's Tball team.
  • I LOVE reading... its like my therapy. 
  • I wish I ran and exercised more... always a goal. 
  • Parenthood and The Real Housewives are my favorite shows
  • I lack sleep on a daily basis and usually fall asleep around 8:30 at night. Old lady status. 
  • I am OCD and a perfectionist on most things...so my brain is always working
  • I love watching basbeall...looking forward to Blake getting into it.
  • I want to start hiking more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment