Saturday, March 18, 2017

TBall Season Has Started

And just like that... we are a baseball family! Blake is starting his first Tball season with Rolesville Rec League! This is such an exciting time. As a 5 year old we are really starting to see Blake morph into this little boy phase and I love it!

They haven't been given a team name yet, but his little team is the best! Blake's Uncle Clint is the head coach. Blake's dad and Papa are helping to coach and Gdaddy will be there as an umpire. Tristan, his cousin is also a player on the team. And finally... I am the Team Parent! Yep, we are making this a family affair! It is awesome!

I love watching Blake and  Tristan run around out there. Blake was a little hesitant about it his first practice, but by his second practice he was fielding the ball perfectly and hitting pretty well too! I am so proud of him and he seems to be having a lot of fun as well!

Not to mention.... Tball is totally different now compared to when I was a kid. When I was a kid, all you needed was a glove! The team had the rest of the equipment. Nope! Not these days! Now each kid has their own equipment. So Blake has his own baseball bag, helmet, glove, bat, and everything else needed. It is crazy. So yes, I now have my cute little mom SUV with my lawn chairs in the back and Blake's baseball stuff. And so it begins!!! Boy mom life! I wouldn't want it any other way.




No comments:

Post a Comment