Sunday, April 16, 2017

Spring Break Pilot Mtn

During Spring Break week we went to Pilot Mountain (with Granny) to visit Papa Johnson! Blake loves going to Papa Johnson's house. Papa Johnson can't really get around like he used to but he loved hearing about Blake playing Tball. They even played a little catch in the back yard.

This was also a big trip because we did Blake's first big hike around Pilot Mtn. He led the way the whole time and even told Granny and I to hurry up. Haha! However, I think he finally got tired because at the end he said that he was tired. Oh yeah, and he loved playing pretend that we were the Ninja Turtles. I love his imagination. Everything in his world is magnificent and an adventure. I love seeing the world the way he sees it. I love him!







The world is yours little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment