Wednesday, August 16, 2017

First Lost Tooth

Blake lost his first tooth!!!!! Ah! How did I, as parent, totally forget that this happens?!?!

Blake called me over the other night to say that something was weird with his tooth. Sure enough that little bottom tooth was wiggling all over the place. I also almost passed out!!! I have quickly learned that losing teeth is not my favorite part of parenting. It makes me feel light headed and sick. Blake on the other hand was super excited! After about two days of wiggling it came out! And just in time for our regular dentist appointment.

Blake and his toothless mouth are so stinkin cute! He also has no cavities and got a good report from the dentist. AND the Tooth Fairy came! She left him a fairy dusted letter and also $5 - the first tooth apparently brings in the big bucks from the Tooth Fairy! Always something exciting with Blake!


No comments:

Post a Comment