Monday, September 25, 2017

Teriffic Kid

Today was a long Monday... sigh... Monday....
BUT, I came home and checked Blake's folder where I was surprised to find a letter from the Principal. AH! The Principal!?! What in the world?! As I kept reading, I discovered that Blake had been selected as this month's TERRIFIC KID for showing the character trait of RESPECT! YES!

My little mommy heart is beaming with pride! The Terrific Kid program is set up so that two students are chosen each month as a Terrific Kid for representing the character traits of the school. They kid their picture  and a message/description posted on a school bulletin board. THAT IS MY KID!! :) Within the first month of school, Blake was chosen for representing Respect. I am so proud of my little one. He has had such a great first month and this is literally the icing on the cake!

I couldn't be more proud of him! Sometimes there are moments in which all parents question the effect they are having on their kids. Are they raising them right? Are their kids making the right choices when they aren't around? THIS was the best reassurance that hard work is paying off! I am so excited about the little gentleman he is becoming. Keep up the good work, Buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment