Sunday, December 10, 2017

Christmas Parade

I got a little behind on our posts! Our Christmas fun has taken off and we are loving every second of it. Last weekend we had the Rolesville Christmas Parade! This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. The parade always goes by Memommy's house, so we gather at her house for treats and family fun. Then when the parade starts we simply go out to her front yard and sit in our lawn chairs as the parade goes by. One of the main reasons I love this traditions is because I love seeing Memommy watch the little kids. She loves it so much! :)





This year was different for Blake.. he decided to watch the parade with the "big kids". He wanted to hang with Jordan and Maggie (my cousins kids) in Memommy's yard and catch candy with them! I loved watching him hang out with them. He looks up to Jordan so much and loves seeing his at school. Im so grateful that he has good examples around him!


No comments:

Post a Comment