Saturday, December 2, 2017

Oh, Christmas Tree

December is here!!!! We have so many fun things planned for this month and we always kick our celebration off with out Christmas tree! It is one of my favorite things in the world to do. There is just something about staying up at night and reading by the Christmas tree. I am also pretty excited bc Blake and I have started quite the ornament collection. We love looking at all of our fun ornaments! Blake has a ton of superhero ones!

Blake was really sad to take our Christmas tree down last year. So my dad said he would take it back to where we got it from and let it grow more until we came back the next Christmas. He didn't want Blake to think we just dumped our tree. So, we went back to the exact same Christmas lot and we let Blake try to find our tree from last year. He went right up to the first one and said "This is it!" Sure enough it was a beautiful looking tree! So, my dad and I agreed and we brought it home! :)

We are so excited to celebrate around this tree this year!
Our Elf on the Shelf, Rudy is also back this year. We will update some of his mischief soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment