Saturday, July 14, 2018

Disney Day 2: Magic Kingdom

On our second day at Disney, we explored the Magic Kingdom and it sure was magical! I have to admit it was one of my favorite parks of the week,,, and also the busiest! We knocked ourselves out!



This was Blake's first real encounter with rides and rollercoasters ,... and HE LOVED THEM!  We rode Big Thunder Mountain and, my favorite, 7 Dwarfs Mine train. We also waited out a few lines and enjoyed some of the smaller rides. We did the traditional Dumbo ride, the Spinning Saucers, some Buzz Lightyear rides, and Blake also loved the Aladdin Flying Carpet Ride. He loved that ride because there was a fake camel that would "spit"  water every time the ride went around. Blake tried to get my side as close to the camel so that I would get sprayed. He thought it was hilarious. :)


In addition to the awesome rides, we also got to meet many of Blake's favorite characters. Blake even got to dance with one of his favs, Frozone, in the parade. He was a show stopper and impressed everyone watching. I loved seeing his little outgoing personality having a blast! This was also my little moment to enjoy the princesses! Short lived, but worth it!





Finally we enjoyed a 4th of July celebration. It was technically only July 3rd, but in typically Disney fashion, we celebrated big all week!



No comments:

Post a Comment