Monday, July 23, 2018

Rock Climbing

Blake and I are members at our local YMCA! We love it... mostly for the pool and my yoga classes. However, as Blake is getting older, we are finding more things to enjoy at the Y!

Recently we tried out the rock climbing wall. I wasn't sure if Blake would feel adventurous enough for it or if he would be too scared. He tried it the first time and was very cautious. Then he realized that he could get a little more daring and he wouldn't fall. The lady that was working his line was also very encouraging and nice. In typical Blake fashion, he got really into it and very competitive. He must have done that one track for about 15 times! He got about 3/4 of the way to the top! I was so impressed. I was more of a chicken and didn't make it that far, but it was still fin to do it together!

Blake has really started to be adventurous during his 6 year old phase! I think it will only get more intense from here. I am so proud of him and I love keeping up with him. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment