Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Family Beach Trip

The start of August is always a celebration because it brings my Dad's birthday. This year we decided to go all out and take Blake to the beach for a few days. We had a blast!!!




Blake LOVES the beach! He determined to be in the waves as much as possible. He would sit in the sand and let the waves just rush over him. We also got him a boogie board. He loved riding the mini waves into the shore. I LOVED watching the happiness and freedom he had while soaking up the sun and salt water.






We also played putt putt! Blake is your traditional Happy Gilmore, but he was also the only one who got a hole in one! My dad on the other hand didn't have the best of luck with the water.




The Aquarium is always a stop when we go to the beach. This year they had a really cool Dinosaur Exhibit. I didn't really think I would see dinosaurs at the aquarium, but hey... it was fun! We also got to see a dive show where divers went in the major tank with sharks!









We had such a good time and this was our last major vacation for this summer. I loved it! The ocean has always been a place of peace for me. Spending the trip with family only makes it better.


No comments:

Post a Comment