Saturday, November 24, 2018

Basketball Star

Baseball has ended and basketball has officially started! The Wiggins side of the family LOVES some basketball and I think Blake likes it too! Last year was his first year playing and he had a hard time figuring out all the skills. He had fun, but dribbling and shooting was kind of a challenge. This year he was a little nervous going back into it, but he learned that now he is one of the older ones in this age group and he has gotten the dribbling and shooting skill figured out! It is cute to see how some of those basic things just come with age. He was so surprised when he made his first basket on the first try at practice! I love seeing his face when he feels confident in a sport! It was also nice to see that Blake knew some kids on this team. I love seeing him make friends just as much as I love seeing him play. We are the Bulls this year and I look forward to seeing him have a great season!


No comments:

Post a Comment