Saturday, November 24, 2018

Go Ape Adventure

One of our favorite adventures is Go Ape! It is the treetop ropes courses and ziplines! We do the junior course where it's not TOO high and you have to go through 4-5 ropes courses before  ziplining back to the ground.


Blake LOVES the adventure. He has such a little daredevil spirit. His mom on the other hand is super cautious and slightly nervous around heights!  We are a great team, right?! Haha.



One of the things I loved watching was Blake interacting with the staff. They are super awesome people and he jumps right in with them. Within our hour there several of them knew Blake's name and would cheer him on and joke with him. One even said she thought he was a "Glass half full kind of guy",  I love it!


I have a feeling im going to have to find some more courage if I want to keep up with this kiddo! :) I love days like this where Blake and I can bond and spend some amazing time together. Go Ape!

No comments:

Post a Comment