Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Be Awesome

I know I am biased but I think I have one SUPER AWESOME kiddo. Blake is amazing and funny and happy  - and a typical 8 year old boy. This is the time of his life where the tough lessons start. I am no longer just keeping him fed and rested and social. Now I have to teach him the important stuff like being honest and treating other people right. Those are tough lessons!!!!

I found this book about 6 important traits in order to be the best you can be. Blake and I are reading this together and focusing on a trait each week. We having important discussions together and holding each other accountable for being that trait each week. We are trying to be the best we can be together!

I am so proud of everything that Blake is becoming. Blake will always tell you that my job is to raise him to be a gentleman....and I think we have a good start!


No comments:

Post a Comment