Monday, September 7, 2020

Adding to the Family - Surprise!

 We are SO excited to announce that we have a little Baby Freeman on the way! So much fun surrounding this post. 

First of all - This was for sure a "Honeymoon Baby", since we got pregnant basically right after we got married. We were planning on starting a family very quickly, and we clearly had no issues with that! Haha. I knew pretty early on that I was pregnant - before I was even late. I was exhausted and felt very sick. I wanted until I tested positive on a few pregnancy tests before I shared with Joyner. That was probably the hardest secret to keep! I got him a really cute fishing lure that said "New Fishing Buddy Coming Soon" and I gave it to him on a date night. He was SO excited and almost a little in shock! 

The next surprise came with telling Blake. Blake has wanted a little sibling FOREVER! He has loves little ones and has often played so well with friends little siblings. I have known for a long time that he was meant to be a big brother and he will be a fantastic one! He is so caring and sweet and protective. 

We scheduled "family pictures" and surprised Blake with a shirt to wear for the pictures. The shirt said Big Brother on it and Blake immediately connected the dots. He was SO excited. We then took the pictures and framed them and told our family members. 

We can't wait for this exciting adventure!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment