Sunday, March 14, 2021

Baby Shower for Kinsley!

 Everything is virtual now.... including our baby shower! Being pregnant during a pandemic means you have to take extra caution. So we had a virtual baby shower for Kinsley with some of my family and friends. It was actually pretty cool - we had all the gifts shipped to my moms house and we went over there. Then we got on Google Meet so that we could video chat with all of our friends and family in a giant group. We got to virtually "hang out" together while Joyner and I opened the baby gifts. My mom and sister did such a good job with all the little decorations and snacks for us while we were at her house - all the little things to still make it feel special. 

We also had a little friend get together at HOPS - outdoors so that it was still safe - with Joyner's friends. I was able to meet many of his friends that I hadn't yet. Lots of them had little girls 1-2 years ago, so we were lucky to inherit many hand-me-downs and such. 

Even though things are still far from normal, it is SO nice to be able to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby Kinsley with our family and friends. She is beyond loved by all of these amazing people and we are grateful! The countdown to her arrival has officially begun! 






No comments:

Post a Comment