Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Spring Break

 We finally made it to Spring Break! This school year has bene nothing but constant changes - so we really deserve this break! For me, it marks the start of my maternity leave. ALL students will be returning to school after Spring Break - I am still trying to be very cautious bc of COVID so I will not be returning bc of the risk of exposure. I am starting my leave about a week early from the due date - so I am excited!!!

Since Kinsley could arrive any day now, we opted for more of a "staycation" approach to Spring Break. It's been awhile since we were able to visit indoor places, so we put our masks on and we went to the Science Museum in Raleigh. This is one of Blake's favorite places and Joyner hadn't been since he was a kid. We loved seeing the dinosaurs and walking across the street bridge. It was a blast to see all of the cool things - even though some of the exhibits were still closed because of COVID. 


We also enjoyed our Spring Break days fishing. The boys had some good catches over at the pond. That fun never gets old. :) 



After Spring Break Blake will be finishing off 3rd grade like normal with the rest of his classmates. We are almost done with this crazy and insane school year. Hanging in there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment