Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day

 Happy Mother's Day! One of my favorite days of the year. 

We got to celebrate Mother's Day on two different occasions this weekend. On Saturday we hosted a Mother's Day lunch for our own mothers. They got to come and enjoy some baby snuggles! We even had my sister Taylor there and her baby boy Owen - this is her very first Mother's Day! These two moms are pretty amazing for all they have done, can continue to do, for us. We love them so much.

On Sunday we got to celebrate my own Mother's Day! I wanted to go to Pullen Park with my family. It is one of my favorite places. I wanted a picnic and to play with my kiddos and spend time with my family. 





Mother's Day is one of my favorite days because it is my favorite job and purpose. Being a mom to Blake and Kinsley is my greatest adventure and accomplishment. It is my purpose and role in this life and the thing that I love most! Being a mother is the best. I know I am not a perfect mom, but I hope they will always know how much I love them and how much I do for them. All I want is for them to be happy and healthy in life. I never thought I would have the opportunity to have a second child, so this Mother's Day is a special celebration. :) I am SO blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment