Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Boone (Vacation Part 1)

A couple of years ago Several years ago I went to Appalachian State University in Boone, NC. I loved it  up there but I sadly haven't been back since graduating. That is why this trip was super special. I got to take Blake (and my dad) to Boone! Plus, this was the first trip to our amazing summer together. I live for experiencing things with Blake and showing him the world. I couldn't wait to show him the surprises on this trip!


Blake is without a doubt a Mountain man! He loved jumping and climbing on the rocks and trails. 


When first arriving in Boone, Friday afternoon, we decided to eat! We went to the Daniel Boone Inn and had the stereotypical Mountain southern food! Blake discovered this bear and for some reason called it "Bonnie". Haha.


Also, since we didn't have any big "outings" for Friday, we decided to just hang at the pool at the hotel. Blake has always been a little "hesitant" anytime he gets near water, but we made huge progress this weekend! He went from not wanting to put his feet in, to jumping in to me from the side of the pool! So proud of him!


This was just our Friday... it is true what they say about vacationing with toddlers isn't really a vacation! HAHA! Stay tuned to part 2 and 3 of our vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment