Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Resolutions

Guess who is still doing her New Years Resolution..... ME!!!!! I am so proud of myself that I finally made a New Years goal that I can actually accomplish!

I love love loved my books for this month. Notice I said books...as in plural!! That is the beauty of Summer Vacation! I am getting tons of reading time.

I read The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry and that was by far my favorite book of the year so far! It was a beautiful story that was so touching. I highly recommend it!

I also read Something Borrowed and that was a fun chick lit book. It is written by my favorite author, Emily Giffin, so I want to read more of her books.

My craft this month was for Blake! He is doing preschool part time and he is coming home with all of these super cute crafts and artwork. So, we needed a place to put these treasures in our home! Now they can be displayed for everyone to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment