Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Thomas the Train (Vacation Part 2)

We are loving vacation and we had a fantastic Friday, but TODAY (Saturday) is the biggest day of our vacation. Blake gets to see "the real" Thomas the Train at Tweetsie! This amazing because it means that his little Thomas the Train dreams will come true! So excited!

Excited didn't even begin to describe Blake's mood when he saw Thomas. I think I had the hapiest three year old!! Check out that face...







Blake loved seeing Thomas go by on the train tracks, but he wasn't that thrilled about the whistle noise. He had to cover his ears a lot! HAHA! Thankfully he liked his whistle toy a lot better!




The BEST part was when Blake got a chance to RIDE the real Thomas the Train. We had 10:00 train tickets and he loved riding around the mountain with Thomas!



After the train ride, we got to enjoy some of the other features of Tweetsie! Did you know this place has rides, too!?!? We went on the carousel, the go carts, the Ferris Wheel, and more! The ferris wheel was hilarious because I think I now have a fear of heights. I thought I was going to pass out but I was still trying to look calm and relaxed for Blake. On the inside I was straight panic mode! HAHA!








Finally...after a long day of fun, we got our picture taken wit Sir Topham Hat and we called it a day! What a great day with Thomas the train!!

No comments:

Post a Comment