Monday, August 31, 2015

August Resolutions

This month I was able read LOTS of books... but I was limited with money so my craft was very purposeful but cheap. Not getting paid during the summer is really an inconvenience!

My craft related to my classroom (hence the purposeful part...). My classroom changed last year, so I spent most of this month getting me NEW classroom ready. I was able to redecorate and get several cute things to make it extra homey. I even updated my pictures on my desk! My classroom is known by the kids and staff as being super clean and organized. That's the only way I can function at work! Haha. What do you think!?



Thankfully books from the library don't cost money, so I was able to really enjoy this part of my resolution. This month I read...

Paper Town by John Green
Little Big Lies

Now, the exciting news is that I got paid this month and I have a SUPER exiting craft/DIY project for September! Maybe 2!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment