Tuesday, August 4, 2015

July Resolutions

Where has time gone and how is it already August!?!?!? Oh my goodness...

I have still kept up with my resolutions! 7 months strong! The only thing is that this month I have any cute pictures. Oops...

Books:
Something Borrowed - Emily Giffin (my favorite author btw)
Wild - Cheryl Strayed .... not my favorite book at all. Great for putting you to sleep though!


DIY Craft:
Blake and I made little gifts for his preschool teachers. We took a paper bag and filled it with white shredded paper fillers. Then we put the egg lip balm in each one. We finally labeled it "Blake thinks you are the 'balm'"  They loved it! I am trying to do something sweet for the teachers every other month or so. I am really enjoying looking at Pinterest for cute teacher appreciation gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment