Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back 2 School

I guess it's that time of year again...back to school!

In the past week, Blake and I have been having to get back into the early morning routine. The fact that my school starts so early means that our mornings get a little hectic. However, I get off early and we get lots of afternoon time together.

Getting back into a routine can be somewhat difficult, especially when we are coming off such an amazing weekend. Here is how we are coping...

1. Cupcakes. We must have cupcakes! Blake and I went on a cupcake date one afternoon to simply take a breather. Thank goodness for cupcakes!


2. Football... The start of Fall. That always makes the transition easier.


3. Preschool Project... Blake is loving preschool. Just like the start of my school year, this is also the start of Blake's school year as well. His preschool teachers wanted his class to make About Me projects. They don't mess around with homework in preschool! HAHA! Check out some of the answers that Blake gave for the questions. He is the sweetest little boy I know!! He just loves being himself!


We are looking forward to a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment