Saturday, June 25, 2016

Great Wolf Lodge

I am so excited to write this post.... I have been patient about this trip for months! YAY!

This summer I wanted to take Blake somewhere very special... so we went to Great Wolf Lodge!!! Just the two of us! And it was by far the best vacation. I can't describe how much fun we had...but I will try.

First of all, there is something so special, as a parent, to see the excitement in your child's eyes as they experience new things and new places. Blake had a glow in his eyes the whole trip as he tried so many new things. Traveling and vacationing with Blake is our tradition in the making. It is so important for me to have these moments with him... to make memories and build this special bond. I hope and pray that these are trips he will remember forever!

This trip will take a couple of entries to cover, so just keep reading!

Here is a little about the lodge...
It looked so awesome with everything themed around the forest!





Blake loved our suite. It was designed to look like a kid camp. It was a normal hotel suite but it had this kid cabin extra room. Blake had bunk beds, a tv, and even windows in his little cabin. He was spoiled and loved playing and sleeping in there! I enjoyed my nice queen bed and our comfy sofa. :) We also had the luxury of our private balcony and mini kitchen area!

And that's just the lodge specifics... just wait for the details about the fun... (next entry...)

No comments:

Post a Comment