Friday, June 10, 2016

Summer Bucket List

Every Summer, I like to make a little Summer bucket list -- things that I hope Blake and I can do over our 10 weeks together. Each year it gets bigger and better and I am SO EXCITED!!! Here are some things for this summer...

  • YMCA Adventures - Playhouse, pool, and fitness classes
  • Explore Museums - Life and Science, Marbles, History, etc
  • Hillridge Farms - our class spot!
  • Great Wolf Lodge - our big vacation
  • Tball
  • Continue PreK Education - ABC Mouse, Tuesday &Thursday PreK
  • RDU Airport Flight deck
  • Lake/Ocean Fun ( I would still love to go paddleboarding...)
  • Taylor & Jordan's Wedding
  • Playdates with Friends
  • Take advantage of reading - both Blake and myself
  • And more... :)

Again, I am the luckiest mom because I get to stay at home with my little one for 10 weeks during the Summer.  I can't wait to conquer each of these things with Blake. It's all about spending quality time with my little buddy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment