Friday, June 10, 2016

It's Summer

It's SUMMER BREAK!!!! Every year I am more and more grateful that I get a 10 week summer break. Teacher perks! This is a beautiful time for me to really spend time with Blake and just relax. We get to spend quality time together that so many parents don't get with their children. I am lucky!

We kicked off our Summer with an afternoon at the pool! My friend Jodi has a pool at her place and she was kind enough to let us play there. I was a little curious how Blake would react with the pool. Last year he wasn't really a fan of the water. This year, however, was totally different! Somewhere in the year he turned into a little fish! I was so proud of him! He was fearless and was ready to swim all over that pool. That just made me so happy. At one moment, he was swimming and we started laughing about something. I wish I could freeze that moment - we were laughing together, the sun was shining, we were spending time together, and there was no stress! Seriously, what more could I ask for!?!?! Bring on our summer break!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment