Monday, May 30, 2016

May Resolutions

Wow... It's the end of May already!

Blake was gone for 10 days out of this month.... so I obviously was able to do a lot of reading this month! Next month will also be the start of Summer vacation, so I will be flying in and out of books!
Here is what I was able to enjoy this month....

Conversion by Katherine Howe
The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel
What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty


Despite Blake being gone for 10 days, we were still able to squeeze in some good Mommy/Son Dates and time together.

Jumpin Beans x2
Ice cream Date
Playdates with Tristan
Angry Birds Movie
Playground
Game Day - Pie in the Face Game is his new favorite!

 
I am also SO excited about Summer Vacation. I am so many fun things that we are going to be doing! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment