Monday, May 30, 2016

BlastBall

And so it begins.... we are now involved with recreational sports. This is where it all starts. I have a feeling that from now on Blake will be involved with one sport or another. And I am very excited about it!

This weekend Blake started BlastBall! It is basically like a Pre-Tball practice that takes place every Saturday from 1-2:00. Blake is already a natural little baseball player, but he can't play Tball until he is 5 years old, so this is a good thing for prepare him for next year. Also, the best part is that the field is INDOOR! Thats right, I don't have to worry about fighting the heat and sunscreen. YAY!

I was a little nervous about how this first practice was going to go for Blake... especially since he missed the first two practices because he was in Utah. I tried to describe to Blake what it was going to be like, but I am  not sure he fully understood. As always, my child absolutely amazes me. He walked right in there and ran out on the field to meet his coaches. He was so excited and ready to play.Another little boy joined them right after and Blake walked right up to him and introduced himself. I seriously just love how social Blake is. There are very few environments that make him uncomfortable. He just goes with the flow!

I had so much fun watching his practice. It was the cutest thing ever. I think Blake moved for literally an hour. He was running, jumping, bouncing, batting, throwing, and more! Needless to say, he was exhausted after it was over! HAHA! It just put a smile on my face watching my little rookie learn and try new things. I am beyond proud of him! I'm really looking forward to watching him at BlastBall this Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment