Friday, May 13, 2016

Mother's Day

We recently celebrated one of my favorite days of the year... Mother's Day!!! The reason its my favorite day is because I LOVE being a mom more than anything on this Earth!!!!

Being a mom is the most challenging and rewarding thing that has ever happened to me. Many days I feel discouraged or tired or overwhelmed, but it's also so rewarding and covered with love. I am so proud of Blake and he makes being a mom so easy.

Blake's preschool had a Muffins with Mommy day... I wouldnt miss it for the world! Aren't we cute?!?!


We also decided to go strawberry picking with Memommy this Mother's Day. The strawberries weren't hitting on much because of the recent horrible thunderstorms.... but the moment was amazing! My two favorite people! We had a great time!






No comments:

Post a Comment