Sunday, May 1, 2016

Cowgirls

Ryan is now back from his deployment in Kosovo and Blake goes to his house every other weekend. I normally have a really hard time when Blake is gone. When your whole world is build around being a mom, when that is gone for a few days then it really turns things upside down. I HATE the quiet house without him running around.

The best way I have figured out how to handle weekends alone is to start rediscovering me - trying out new things, developing good friendships, and learning new hobbies.

This weekend my friend Rita and I went horseback riding! I haven't done that since I was like 10 years old. We had a blast! My horses name was Gus and he was such a sweetheart (for a 700 lb animal). We went on about an hour trail ride through the woods. It was exciting and relaxing all at the same time. And little did I know how sore my legs and butt would be afterwards! HAHA!





No comments:

Post a Comment