Sunday, May 1, 2016

April Resolutions

Well... This month I failed epically on the reading resolution. I don't get it. Some months I will read 2-3 books, and other months I won't even read one. I guess it just depends on finding the right book and then also what else I have going on during that time.

I tried to read a book called Before I Fall.... but I just couldn't get into it. I wanted it to get more and more interesting and it just didn't. I finally gave up on it. I am a lot more interested in the book I am reading now and I have high hopes that May will be a better book month.

Blake and I had a great month for some dates... it is getting warmer and that always makes life a little more enjoyable. Here is what we did together (some already have posts of their own)....

  • Carson's Bday party
  • Six Sundays music in the park
  • Weekly ice cream dates...that will continue!
  • Outside play - chalk and riding bikes
  • Planting flowers together
 I am also REALLY excited because I just booked out Summer vacation to Great Wolf Lodge in June. That is going to be the best time together and I can't wait to see Blake's expression when we get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment