Friday, July 8, 2016

July 4th

I know I have said it a million times... but Blake is really at the most fun age! This year was one of the exciting ages for the 4th of July. This is the age in which he can actually enjoy the fireworks and festivities!

July 4th this year had some unpredictable weather. It started out pretty rainy, so we crafted for a while. Glitter was literally everywhere, but we had fun making our fireworks!


We also had some fun at home with the Sparklers!!! Blake loved them... maybe a little too much! Haha. It made me nervous!


Finally we got to see the REAL fireworks in Rolesville! Thankfully we are close enough so that we can just drive right up and see them. My dad took his truck and we sat in the back and ate popcorn and candy! Blake loved it!


Watching him watch the fireworks really reminded me how magical they can be. :) Happy 4th!


No comments:

Post a Comment