Saturday, July 2, 2016

June Resolutions

Summer is already flying by...almost too quickly. I really had to take some time this week to relax, I think we started Summer off with a bang and I had to get more energy to keep up! HAHA! Even though I may have been a tad exhausted, I did maintain my resolutions!

Books that I have read this month... (you can tell its summer...lots of books in the works right now!)
  • Turning the Tables by Teresa Guidice
  • The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass by Mandy Hale 


Our Mommy/Son Dates this month have been Epic! I love Summer bc we get to experience extra time together and doing extra fun!...
  • Great Wolf Lodge!!!
  • Ice Cream Dates
  • Library and Playground 
  • Pullen Park
  • Jumpin Beans (several times)  

No comments:

Post a Comment