Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back to School

Last week was our first week back to the routine. I am back at school getting ready to start the new year and Blake is back at Dawn's loving his friends! Being a single mommy is tough, but I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. Picking up Blake is the best part of my day.

Although our schedules are busy, we are still making time for lots of mommy and son fun. While the weather is still beautiful we are doing weekly playground trips. This past week we had slide races,. He of course still loves the swings. He will stay on them for 15 minutes straight! :) Blake is honestly the biggest hoot. He has the best little personality and he only wants to have fun!! I know that this year will be challenging for me as a working single mom, but Blake is the best little buddy to help me through it. I love him more than anything and he makes me the happiest mommy in the world!

Bring on the new school year!



No comments:

Post a Comment