Friday, August 15, 2014

Summer Recap

Sigh... Summer Vacation for us is pretty much over. I go back to school on the 12th for my Workdays/SGA./Staff Development. I know that part of me is excited to get back to the classroom and I know that Blake is going to love being back with his friends at Ms. Dawns, BUT nothing will compare to our Summer adventures! We've had a lot of fun!!

Blake's Summer Favorites:
  • Gym Class - He loved it! It was his weekly spurt of activity in which he could just go wild! The swing was awesome and he wanted to do it all of the time.
  • Lake Trips - Blake had a blast playing with his cousins at White Lake and he loved Papa's boat at Falls Lake.
  • Park Trips - Blake wanted to go to the park on a daily hourly basis. :)

Sarah's Summer Favorites:
  • Aloha Zoo - I loved seeing all of the animals and feeding the giraffe!
  • Hillridge Farm - Watching Blake play here was so much fun. He just makes me smile.
  • Potty Training - Ok, the process maybe isn't my favorite, but the outcome is! No more diaper changing for this momma! :) 
  • Reading - Both Blake and I read lots of books this summer. Sadly, it will slow down for me once school starts
Summer may be over, but our adventures are not! We make sure to keep things busy around here. Fall is my favorite season and it is just around the corner. Blake and I already have some fun things planned and we can't wait to share them with you. :) Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment