Monday, August 4, 2014

Hillridge Farm Fun

First of all... I just have to say how GRATEFUL I am that I get the Summers off! I truly am the luckiest to be able to have a career I love AND get to be a stay at home mommy. I get the best of both worlds at different times in the year. Although this summer did not go as originally planned, I have still enjoyed every second that I have had with Blake. We have had lots of fun adventures! This week is our last full week of Summer Vacation so we decided to pack in as much fun as possible. Today we went to Hillridge Farms!

There is a GIANT slide here...you sit on burlap sacks to go down it. We struggled the first few times, but eventually figured out how to make it go fast! ;)


My favorite thing there is the corn pit. Blake wasn't a fan last year, but he loved it this time! It is awesome sensory play. They also have sand toys so that you can dig all around. Aunt T and Blake loved "making it rain" corn. The only down side of the corn pit is that you find corn kernels around the house for days. You wouldn't believe where all they get stuck. Haha. 





Blake's favorite part is of course the train. He was so worn out that he almost fell asleep while riding it. He gets so relaxed on things like this. :) We can't wait to come back at Halloween!




Blake is growing so quickly.  We have been to Hillridge Farms since he was about 8 or 9 months old. It is crazy to see how he has learned to love new things each time. He is becoming such an awesome little boy and I just adore him! I am so lucky to have him with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment