Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve Traditions

It's finally here!!!!! Christmas Eve is probably one of my favorite days of the year. I just love the feeling of excitement and suspense in the air. Everything just seems to be covered in love and happiness.... and if you are in NC this Christmas Eve, you are also probably covered in sweat. It's 78 degrees here! What the heck?!?!

Blake and I enjoyed our Christmas Eve with our usual tradition. Rudy brought a special present from Santa for Blake to open. It's his annual Christmas Eve box! He got a set of Paw Patrol Pj's and a movie for us to watch. Santa also reminded him to make some cookies to leave out... which of course we did!



I love Blake! So much... it's amazing. We snuggled on the couch and watched his movie with the Christmas tree glowing beside us. Blake laughed at all the funny parts and I laughed at him. Seriously, how does life get any better than that?! I am so excited and blessed to have these moments with him. He is the best gift I could ever have in my life!

Santa stopped by, and I grabbed a quick picture before Blake woke up. I think it's safe to say he was on the nice list this year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment