Sunday, December 6, 2015

Rolesville Christmas Parade

Just when I think we have conquered all of "the firsts".... today Blake attended his first Christmas Parade!!! :) And let me tell you, we had the hook up! The Rolesville Christmas Parade goes right infront of Memommy's house. We went up there early to eat lunch and take a nap, then we simply walked out the front door with our chairs and enjoyed the parade in the afternoon.

While eating lunch Blake made sure to tell GDaddy everything he wanted for Christmas. Hope GDaddy took notes!




Blake waited patiently for the parade too start. I think he was still trying to wake up from his nap a little. I love my little stud.




He got so excited to see some of the parade items. He loved the firetrucks, the tractors (yes, we are country), and the marching bands!



I enjoyed sitting and watching it all with my favorite lady in the world, my Memommy.



Then we all got to see a bit of Christmas Magic. Blake saw Santa's float and got really excited. He stood up and waved and yelled, "Hey Santa!!!" Well, I guess Santa heard his precious little voice because he looked directly at him and responded, "Hey there little guy!" Oh wow!!! Blake looked at me like he was the happiest boy on earth! He sat back in his seat and had to put his hands in his lap because he was just shaking with excitement.


I loved every second of it. I love seeing Christmas through Blake's eyes. As an adult, it is easy to see a lot of negative in the world, but then there are those small moments like Blake had today that restore the goodness. I am so lucky to be able to have these moments and I am beyond blessed to have Blake show them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment