Saturday, December 26, 2015

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas!!!!


What a wonderful Christmas morning... and somewhat surprising Christmas morning for Blake. Hahaha! Have I mentioned that this is such a fun age!? Check out that expression!


Blake was spoiled rotten this year. Here are some of this favorite things that he got...
  • Gothem City and Joke Jail (superhero toys
  • Spiderman and Batman Legos 
  • Marble Run
  • Paw Patrol Truck
  • Ninja Turtle Figures
  • Portable DVD player and headphones
  • Clothes and Books

Thanks to all of those toys, I am now ordering two toy boxes and trying to desperately find a way to organize all of these little Lego pieces. :)

Fun fact about me: I go into this OCD purge and organize mode the week before New Years. For some reason I feel like I have to start the year off on a clean slate.

No comments:

Post a Comment