Sunday, December 20, 2015

Santa and His Stuff

*** Preface: I am a little behind on my blog entry days. Our sinus infections really got me off schedule and it has take a while to get caught back up. Tis the Season I guess! :)

Blake was so excited to see Santa this year, especially after Santa called out to him at the Rolesville Christmas Parade. We picked a day to go visit Santa and we made it happen!

On the way to see Santa, Blake and I went over what he wanted to say to Santa. Blake wanted to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas, he wanted to show him his new Buzz toy from Disney on Ice, and he wanted to check out Santa's "Stuff" (I guess that meant his presents and anything else Santa brought with him from the North Pole).

When we got to Santa, Blake got to spend some one on one time with him. Blake instantly ran to Santa and jumped in his lap! He was so happy. Santa tried to have some small talk and ask Blake how old he was, but Blake just jumped into saying what he wanted for Christmas. No time for small talk, Santa! HAHA! Blake ran around and showed Santa Buzz and got a candy cane. He was excited to tell Santa about his life and then give him a hug. I think the two of them really hit it off and it's safe to say Blake is on the nice list!


The cutest part was on the way home... I asked Blake a few questions about talking with Santa. Blake seemed pleased about it all and thought Santa was cool. However, in the middle of talking Blake said, "Oh man!!!!! I forgot to check out Santa's stuff!!!!" HAHAHA! I guess he was so excited that he forgot to see what all Santa brought from the North Pole. It made me smile so much. I love it! I love Blake's love for Christmas. I love how excited he was. I just LOVE Christmas!

I got a picture with "Santa" too... but my Santa was actually one of my students. HAHA! They make me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment