Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mothers Day - Part 1

It's Mother's Day weekend. For some reason I always get super emotional when it comes to "Mothers". Mothers are awesome! First of all, we grow little humans inside of us! Man, that is amazing! Then, the second that we have our first child, our life is turned upside down. Really it's not even called "our life" anymore. It's the child;s life, because that is what we mothers do... we put our kids first.
Mother's love and sacrifice so many things for their children. I have heard countless stories and they all touch me in so many levels I was blessed to have a wonderful mom and grandmothers! I am forever grateful that they taught me how to be kind, loving, and materal. I am even more grateful that they showed me how to be strong and fierce. They have been on constant example of the direction I need to move in life. They have been there in every major moment of my life, the good and the bad. It is that support that has turned me into who I am today! The blood lines of women in my family are forces to be reckoned with... and I am so glad that I am one of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment