Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mothers Day - Part 2

What day is today?! TODAY IS MOTHERS DAY! The day we get to celebrate amazing women!

Blake was with Ryan this weekend, so I had the opportunity to run a 5K with some of the most amazing mothers and friends I know! Each one of them inspires me and is an example to me in their own way. It was a crazy hard course - lots of hills - but we rocked it all together! And I got my first 5K medal! There is not other medal I would want! Proud to Run Like A Mother!



After the race I came home just a little before Blake came home. Before he came home, I got to reflect on my life as a mother. It is honestly the most amazing job I could ever have. I think God every day for letting me be Blake's mom. He is my rock. We have had so many adventures together and I look forward to so many more!



No comments:

Post a Comment