Monday, June 12, 2017

Durham Bulls Game

Happy Summer!!! :)

We are already marking things off of our Summer Bucket List AND we are celebrating Father's Day a little early. Blake is really into TBall this year and it has really brought the whole family into a new love a baseball.... so I thought it would be nice to take my dad to a Durham Bulls game with Blake and I for his Fathers Day gift!


I have such great memories when it involves my dad and baseball. First of all, he coached my TBall and softball teams growing up. Also, we would go see lots of baseball games too... Durham Bulls and Atlanta Braves! So I love that he is now able to share those memories and make new ones with Blake too! I can only imagine the baseball secrets that these two shared tonight. Makes my heart happy...



Blake loved the game! He is almost at the end of his TBall season, so he is reallyy starting to grasp and understand the game. He was so full of questions at the game last night. He was wanting to know when the players would run to the next base, learning about strikes, and even curious about foul balls. I was really proud at how into the game he was. So, this is one of our local teams in North Carolina - historic Durham Bulls. But for some reason Blake calls the bull a moose. I laughed so hard because he would keep saying he moose. Go Moose! HAHA! It was really cute. There were also moments when I would look at Blake while he was watching the game and think, "How in the world did he become so grown up?!". Time is flying by and it almost feels like he grows so much over night. I couldn't help but take a picture of him... just hoping to freeze the memory and time before it moves quickly on to something else.




I just love him so freaking much! Haha. This game was also exciting because it really is the first adventure of our Summer together. I can't wait! It was a hit and so much fun! I LOVE making memories with this kiddo. When we went to bed that night he kept talking about how much he loved the game. THAT is what I want! THAT is what makes this momma's heart overflow with happiness. And I will do it over and over again just to make those memories with him. :)



High Five to the start of an awesome Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment