Sunday, June 11, 2017

Summer Kick Off

It's SUMMER TIME!!!!!!! I am so excited! This Summer seems extra special to me because it is the last Summer I have with Blake before he goes to Kindergarten. Almost like it's my last good bonding time with him before he takes off and becomes a full grown little/big boy. Sigh.

I say it every year, I am SO GRATEFUL to have a job that allows me to have 9-10 weeks during the summer to stay at home with my son. These Summers are times in which Blake and I can really enjoy some amazing adventures together. We for sure have some awesome ones ahead!!! But... before we get to all that....

We were able to go out on the boat for the first time this year and Blake surprised me by wanting to ride the tube! He did great.... at we made sure to go snail pace slow. Haha! I love my little adventurous boy!






No comments:

Post a Comment