Friday, June 23, 2017

Fathers Day

Please forgive the lateness of this post. We just got back from the beach, so it's time to catch up on some posts.

Fathers Day was at the beginning of this month! Blake spent the weekend with his dad, but on actual Fathers Day we all got to experience something cool together. We got to go to the Mudcats Baseball Game with Blake's TBall team. Blake and his teammates got to run out on the field with the rest of the Mudcats players during the National Anthem. Then we got to enjoy the game with all of the dads and grandpas!

Wishing a huge Happy Fathers Day to my dad! He has always been the tough love type, but he has kept me in line. We have such good memories of adventures we have been on together...and that is my inspiration for Blake! I want him to have amazing memories just like the ones I have with my dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment