Friday, June 23, 2017

Myrtle Beach Part 1

Beach Week!!!! Blake and I (along with Granny) got to enjoy a week at Myrtle Beach, thanks to Uncle Donnie and Aunt Dana for letting us use their beach place for free!

We had the best week and we really needed this trip to escape and start our Summer Break off right! The place we stayed at SO many things in the little "neighborhood". We would wake up and take the golf cart to the  beach and the pool every day!

Blake loved the beach. When I was his age I hated the sand and didn't like the "mess" it would make. Blake is the total opposite. He spent the whole time digging and rolling in it! He loved splashing in the water too. We spent our beach time building sandcastles and playing frisbee!




Blake also loved the pool! And this pool was epic! It had slides, 3 different pool areas, and a lazy river! We loved the lazy river! They had a tube that would fit two people and we would ride that lazy river forever. It was so relaxing and nice. I think Blake thought it was just a small ride. Haha! Blake is also still building his confidence with swimming, so it was nice that they had a few pools he could stand in. He really loved jumping into me in the water. He would do that a million times. I got my arm workout!




But the fun doesn't stop there... see part 2! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment