Monday, January 15, 2018

Beginning Body Boss

I still consider myself young and I am naturally skinny (thanks, mom), but I am not really in the best of shape. For being so young, I am usually really tired and I get out of breath keeping up with Blake. I often am sore from the slightest physical activity and sadly I can't get to the gym as much as I would like.

One thing that is very important to me is keeping up with Blake. He is to the point in his life where he is 100% wild boy! He is adventures and fun and sporty and spontaneous. I love it! But I also want to keep up with him. I want to hang in there and be able to do whatever he can do. Keeping a bond with him is top priority and I never want that to suffer because I can't keep up. I also want to live the longest and healthiest life possible so that I can see him grow up. So.... I have some work to do! Time to get serious about getting into shape and being healthy.

This is where Body Boss comes into my life. It is a 16 week program that I can do at home. Each day it gives me something to do (or a rest day) that will help me build muscle and help my heart and circulation. Exactly what I need!

Today was my first day and it kicked my butt! And before pictures are absolutely humiliating. But I have to admit that I felt really good after doing it. I was thrilled I survived and hello endorphins!!! I am motivated to continue this program and I am really hopefully what for the after pictures will look like! So, cheers to being a Body Boss Girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment