Monday, January 15, 2018

Roller Skating Fun

I am WAY late on this post... but better late than never!

When I was a little girl, we would do family nights at the roller skating rink. I remember having a blast skating around! I think I even had a roller skating birthday party once?!  Anyway, I thought that Blake was at a good age to try it! He is pretty athletic so I thought that he would catch on quickly!

Wrong...

Blake had some major jello legs with roller skates on. He could hardly stand up! HAHA! But the best part was that he laughed the whole time. I think he liked the fact that he kept falling. We made it around the rink a few times but we were totally the wall flowers! :) I don't think we will be rushing to have another roller skating date anytime soon, but we tried!






No comments:

Post a Comment