Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Marvels Live

We all know that I love my share of Mommy/Son Dates. I am always on the lookout for something new and adventurous for Blake and I to do. Well... this past Summer/Fall I came across the perfect event! Marvels LIVE was coming to Raleigh! ALL of the Marvels superheros, along with Guardians of the Galaxy, would be there and taking the audience along on an adventure to save the day. Umm... how could I not do this?!?!


Tickets were purchased months in advance and the hard part was keeping my mouth shut until last week. I was SO excited to tell Blake about it and even more excited to see his face when we got there. He has been obsessed with superheros for years and his interest continues to grow. He loves his Lego Superhero Nintendo game.

Since playing his video game, he has really been interested in Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy. He loves how he can be small one second and then grow into a large living tree the next second. Groot's best buddy is Rocket the Racoon, so of course Blake likes him too. Naturally we got both as souvenirs!


We had a blast and I think this event was perfect for Blake's age! He was able to see the whole gang in action! 



No comments:

Post a Comment