Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Magic

Christmas Magic is a beautiful thing. It's like a blanket that covers the world my world and makes everything beautiful. This year was a little more difficult than recent years for obvious reasons, but watching the "Christmas magic" in Blake's eyes was amazing!

Christmas Eve we spent the morning with my mom's family. Blake enjoyed playing with his cousins and opening presents. We then came home and made dinner for my dad and Memommy. We enjoyed their company and loved being at home with our Christmas decorations. Blake was able to open his first Christmas Eve Box!! It contained some new PJ's, a little toy (Plane), and a Christmas movie. After my dad and Memommy left, Blake and I made cookies and watched the movie. We had a blast waiting for Santa! :)


Christmas morning was even better!!! Blake was so excited to see that Santa came and left him lots of gifts! The first gift he opened was his very much requested Paw Patrol Headquarters! He even got a lot of little Paw Patrol characters! His "big" gift was a Nabi Jr. - a tablet with lots of learning apps. He got a Batman! He also got some learning letter games. From the grandparents he got Leap Frog Reader stuff, Buzz Lightyear belt, and more mini superheros! He was spoiled rotten this year! :) Santa got me a pair of boots! Very happy about that!



 So sad that the Christmas season is moving on... marketing and ads are already jumping on the next holiday. Whew. I have had such a great month with Blake doing all kinds of fun things. I am so excited about playing with Blake and his new toys over the next week that we have off together! YAY! I am even more excited about the new year coming up! I have a feeling it will be a great year. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment